Terms and Conditions
WACTO is the product of Nettyfish Solutions
Nettyfish Solutions Private Limited provides Software as a Service (SaaS) and a communication platform as a Service (CPaaS), allowing our clients to store, modify, analyze, and transmit messages between their business systems and their customers. WACTO is an AI conversational platform for business automation powered by Nettyfish Solutions.
This WACTO Terms of Agreement is entered into on the date the Customer joins up for a WACTO account on the WACTO website (the “Effective Date”), and is between the Customer and WACTO.
When you sign up for a WACTO account, you agree to these terms and enter the Agreement on behalf of the Customer. Before proceeding, please ensure that you have the requisite authority to enter into the Agreement on behalf of the Customer. If a Customer breaches any of the terms listed below, we retain the right to terminate or restrict account access without notice.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“TERMS”) ARE A LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND WACTO (“WE”, “US”), A CHATBOT PLATFORM BUILT BY WACTO, A COMPANY REGISTERED IN CHENNAI, TAMILNADU, INDIA. YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AS AN INDIVIDUAL USER OR ON BEHALF OF THE ORGANIZATION YOU REPRESENT BY SUBSCRIBING TO AND ACCESSING THE TERMS BELOW (“CUSTOMER”, “YOU”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS LISTED BELOW, YOU MAY REFUSE TO USE (OR ACCESS) THE PLATFORM AND RELATED SERVICES.
WACTO is a simple, multi-messaging customer experience platform that enables non-developers, businesses, people, and agencies to effortlessly construct, train, administer, and evaluate chatbots. Please continue reading to learn about the terms that apply to your use of the WACTO website(s), services, and platform. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about these terms or the Services, please email email@example.com. WACTO is an AI Powered conversational AI platform that enables the business and customer experience into automation. It will help businesses to enrich the experience. WACTO is powered by Nettyfish Solutions private limited. Nettyfish
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use our chatbot services.
- You must not use our chatbot services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of our chatbot services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You are solely responsible for any Content that you create, transmit, or display while using our chatbot services.
- You must not create, transmit or display any Content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
- You must not create, transmit or display any Content that is harmful to minors in any way.
- You must not create, transmit or display any Content that is sexually explicit or pornographic.
- You must not create, transmit or display any Content that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
- You must not create, transmit or display any Content that violates the privacy or publicity rights of another person.
- You must not create, transmit or display any Content that impersonates any person
- The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) requires online service providers to get parental approval before intentionally collecting personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 18.
- Businesses that are related to violations, drugs, and illegal businesses are not approved.
- We do not collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. Please do not attempt to register for the Services or provide any personal information about yourself to us if you are a minor under the age of 18.
- If we discover that we have obtained personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as soon as feasible.
- If you feel a child under the age of 18 has given us personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WACTO Account and Integrity
As part of the registration procedure, you must sign up for and create an account on the platform app.wacto.in, including a username and password.
Your registration on the site grants you access to a variety of features and services that are exclusively available to you. This registered account and associated credentials should not be shared among users. If you violate this condition, the abused accounts and/or any accounts granted to you will be terminated.
If you think that your username and password have been leaked to or obtained by another person, please inform us immediately. Please keep in mind that we never contact users to ask them to validate their login, password, or other information.
Temporary service suspension or Maintenance
We may temporarily limit or suspend the Services from time to time at its discretion including performing upgrades too, and maintenance of, the platform.
You are responsible for maintaining and upgrading any operating systems or systems used to access the platform. Any issues encountered when using the platform as a result of older/legacy/unsupported systems are entirely your responsibility.
We also hold the right to terminate access to the platform based on any missed payments as per contractual agreements forwarded to you.
Subscription, Payment, and Billing
Free Demo or Trial Version
We provide a Free Trial with basic features and functions. If you register for this service, we will make it accessible to you free of charge on a trial basis until the earliest of the end of the free trial relevant to you, the start date of any subscription paid by you, or the termination of the trial by us in our sole discretion. WACTO offers a 7-day of a free trial.
Free Demo or Trial Version
You may be required to select and pay for specific subscription plans designed and specified by us in order to have access to certain platform features/services. Plans and prices are subject to change, and any pricing adjustments will be reflected in the terms and commercial agreement for any subscription plans we sign with you. We provide pre-set, tier-based subscription choices based on numerous characteristics such as the number of bots, interactions, required licenses, monthly active users, and many more module-specific needs.
You may select an appropriate subscription plan of your choosing (or one that we recommend) by making an advance payment of the applicable costs. If you want to make term payments, we provide flexible billing arrangements. Refer to the section for subscription changes.
Professional and business plan offers free login for only 5 agents, if you want extra login means you have to extra charges or subscribe to an enterprise plan. For usage beyond your plan limit, an overage charge as per the base plan is charged every month. Non-payment of the overage charge will lead to discontinuation of the service.
We have the right to alter all or any subscription plan tiers, prices, and features at any time and without warning.
If payments are processed through the payment gateway and card information is accessible, partners and customers registered with WACTO will be automatically billed at the chosen plan.
Wacto makes it simple to upgrade or downgrade your membership.
Plan Upgrade or Downgrade
You may update your subscription plan from the platform whenever you like. When you upgrade, for the upgraded plan will be produced depending on the number of days left in the current billing cycle. The enhanced plan amount will be used to create all subsequent invoices.
If you want to downgrade your current membership plan, you may do so using the platform. Downgrading plans are a manual process. Only after the current billing period will downgrades be implemented. All subsequent invoices will be created using the plan amount that has been decreased. Please contact us at email@example.com for quick downgrades.
Unsubscribe or Cancellation
All subscription cancellations will be handled manually.
You may terminate your account at any time. If you desire to discontinue your subscription, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription cancellations will not be refunded.
- No refund for cancellation of subscription plans
- No refund is applicable for remaining or unused days
- No refund is applicable for downgrading plans before the end of the existing plan.